10+$1.58 /unit 19 % Discount
100+$1.26 /unit 36 % Discount
250+$1.17 /unit 40 % Discount
500+$1.09 /unit 44 % Discount
1000+$0.91 /unit 54 % Discount
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
- Up to 91% Peak Efficiency
- Low IQ: 11µA
- Wide 2.3V to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- Output Voltage as Low as 0.6V
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- 0.6A Output Current
- 120mO and 80mO Internal Power MOSFETs
- 2.4MHz Frequency
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- 0.5ms Internal Soft-Start Time
- Output Discharge
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Thermal Shutdown
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Ultra-Small 2mm x 2mm x 0.9mm QFN-10 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2400
- Vin (min) (V)2.3
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)0.6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)1.3
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.011
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- EN ControlYes
- PackageQFN-10 (2x2x0.9)
- Special FeaturesEMI Tested, Fixed Output Voltage Options, Light-Load Efficiency
- Module Assembly Encapsulated
- Module TypeFixed
High Efficiency, 0.6A, 5.5V, 2.4 MHz Synchronous Step-down Switcher with Integrated Inductor
The MPM3804 is a monolithic step-down switch mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs and inductor. The DC-DC module has a small surface mount 2mm x 2mm QFN package. It achieves 0.6A continuous output current from a 2.3V to 5.5V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The MPM3804 is ideal for a wide range of applications including high performance DSPs, wireless power, portable and mobile Devices, and other low-power systems. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V. Only input, output capacitors and FB resistors are needed to complete the design.
The Constant-On-time (COT) control scheme provides fast transient response high lightload efficiency and easy loop stabilization.
Fault condition protection includes cyclebycycle current limit and thermal shutdown.
The MPM3804 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in an ultra-small QFN10 (2x2mm) package.
$25.00 + tax