- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
Fast Turn-off Flyback Synchronous Rectifier that Supports CCM, DCM and QR Operation Modes
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP6907 is a low-drop diode emulator controller IC that, when combined with an external MOSFET, can replace Schottky diodes in high-efficiency flyback converters. The MP6907 regulates the forward drop of an external switch to about 70mV, which switches off once the voltage becomes negative.
The MP6907 provides a SYNC interface to receive an external signal to shut down the gate driver for reliable continuous conduction mode (CCM) operation. A programmable light-load sleep mode can reduce the IC’s quiescent current to ~150μA.
The MP6907 is available in compact SOIC8 and TSOT23-6 packages.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Works with 12V Standard and 5V Logic Level MOSFETS
- Compatible with Energy Star 1W Standby Requirements
- Fast Turn-Off Total Delay of 25ns
- 4.2V~35V Wide VDD Operating Range
- ~150μA Quiescent Current in Light-Load Mode(1)
- Supports CCM, DCM, and Quasi-Resonant Operation
- SYNC Interface for CCM Operation
- Supports High-Side and Low-Side Rectification
- Power Savings of up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
- Available in SOIC8 and TSOT23-6 Packages
EV6902A+MP6907-S_J-00A Evaluation Kit High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
The EV6902A+MP6907-S_J-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6902A and MP6907. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for flyback.
MP6902A and MP6907 features a synchronous gate output which enables high efficiency rectification by replacing the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET. MP6907 has the wider VDD range and stronger driving capability than MP6902A.