5.4V - 35V,2.8A,H-Bridge Motor Driver in TSSOP16-EP and QFN3X4-20
The MP6515 is an H-bridge motor driver. It operates from a supply voltage of up to 35V and delivers motor current up to 2.8A. Typically, the MP6515 is used to drive a DC brush motor. For the MP6515, control of the outputs is accomplished through the PHASE, ENBL, BRAKE, and BMODE pins.
An internal current sensing circuit provides an output with voltage proportional to the load current. In addition, cycle-by-cycle current regulation/limiting is provided. These features do not require the use of a low-ohm shunt resistor.
Internal safety features include over-current protection, input over-voltage protection, under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and thermal shutdown.
The MP6515 is available in 16-pin 5.0mmx6.4mm TSSOP-EP and 3mmx4mm QFN package with exposed thermal pad.
- Wide 5.4V to 35VInputVoltageRange
- 2.8APeak Output Current
- Internal Full H-Bridge Driver
- PHASE/ENABLE control, input logic (PHASE, EN, BRAKE, BMODE)
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Regulation/Limit
- Low On Resistance (HS:250mΩ;LS:250mΩ)
- Simple, Versatile Logic Interfaces
- 3.3V and 5V Compatible Logic Supply
- Over-Current Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Under-Voltage Lockout
- Fault Indication Output
- Thermally Enhanced Surface-Mount Package
- Number of Half-Bridges2
- Control InterfacePWM
- PackageQFN-16 (4x4), TSSOP16 EP
- Iout (max) (A)2.8
- Vin (max) (V)35
- Vin (min) (V)5.4
2A, 35V, H-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6515-F-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6515, an H-Bridge motor driver.
It operates from a supply voltage of up to 35V and can deliver motor current up to 2A. The input control signals for the MP6515 are applied through the connector on the board.
$75.00 + tax