You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Four High-Efficiency Step-Down Converters
- oBuck 1: 4.5A DC/DC Converter
- oBuck 2: 2.5A DC/DC Converter
- oBuck 3: 4A DC/DC Converter
- oBuck 4: 2A DC/DC Converter
- o2.8V to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- oAdjustable Switching Frequency
- oProgrammable Forced PWM, Auto PFM/PWM Mode
- oHiccup Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Five Low-Dropout Regulators
- oOne RTC Dedicate LDO
- oFour Low Noise LDOs
- oTwo Separate Input Power Supplies
- o100mV Dropout at 300mA Load
- oI2C Bus and OTP
- oPower-On/-Off Button
- oPower-On Reset Output
- oFlexible Power-On/-Off Sequence via OTP
- oFlexible DC/DC, LDO On/Off via OTP
- o±4kV HBM and ±2kV CDM ESD Rating For All Pins
- Vfb (V)3.3
- Vin (min) (V)2.8
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.35
- Regulated Outputs9
- fsw (max) (kHz)2500
- Step-Down DC/DC Controller0
- Step-Down DC/DC Converter4
- Step-Up DC/DC Controller0
- Step-Up DC/DC Converter0
- Internal LDO5
- PackageQFN-28 (4x4)
- LDO Current (A)0.1/0.3/0.3/0.3/0.3
- Internal LDONo
- Step-Down Converter Current (A)4.5/2.5/4.0/2.0
- Special FeaturesI2C Interface, One-Time Programmable Memory
The EV5416-R-00B is an evaluation board for MP5416, a complete power management solution which integrates four high efficiency step-down DC/DC converters, five low dropout regulators and flexible logic interface.
COT control DC/DC converter provides fast transient response. 1.5MHz default fixed switching frequency during CCM mode greatly reduces external inductor and capacitor value. Full protection features include UVLO, OCP and thermal shutdown.
Output voltage is adjustable through I2C bus or preset by OTP (One Time Programmable). The power on/off sequence is also programmable by OTP or can be controlled through I2C bus online.
The MP5416 requires a minimal number external components, and is available in space-saving 28-pin QFN28 (4x4mm) package. Electrical Specification.
$25.00 + tax
The EVKT-5416 is an evaluation kit for the MP5416, a complete power management IC, which integrates four high-efficiency, step-down, DC/DC converters, five low-dropout regulators, and flexible system configurations via I2C. The kit allows for quick evaluation of the PMIC and offers One-Time Programming (OTP) capabilities, which allow users to program custom configurations, supporting a wide range of designs.
$75.00 + tax
The I2C Software allows you to connect a computer to the EVB Board and I2CBUS Kit. It includes modeling software for verification of the part performance. During bench evaluations, different configurations can be obtained easily through the I2C interface. This allows users to optimize each output for their requirements. All the non-programmed parts need only current and output voltage values to start the evaluation. The other parameters, as defined in the GUI, have default settings that could be modified by the user, if needed.
Windows 7 or later
.Net Framework 4 or later
$0.00 + tax