Dual 7.5A, 5.5V Programmable Current low Rdson load switch with Output Discharge
The MP5092 integrated a dual load switches to provide load protection covering 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range. Any one channel can work alone. Each channel can provide 7.5A load capability. With the small RDSON in tiny package, MP5092 provides very high efficient and space saving solution in notebook and tablet or other portable devices applications.
With the soft start function, the MP5092 can avoid inrush current during circuit start up. MP5092 also provides different functions, like programmable soft start time, output discharge functions, OCP and thermal shutdown features.
The max load at the output (source) is current limited. This is accomplished by utilizing a sense FET topology. The magnitude of the current limit is controlled by an external resistor from ILIM pin to ground.
Tiny 18 pins QFN 2mmx3mm of MP5092 is available in space saving package.
- Integrated 10mΩ Low RDSON FETs
- Adjustable Start Up Slew Rate
- Wide VIN Range from 0.5V to 5.5V
- <1uA Shutdown Current
- Programmable 7.5A Current Limit Range
- Output Discharge Function
- Enable Pin
- <200ns Short-Circuitry Response Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Small QFN-18 (2mmx3mm) Package for Space Saving
- Ilimit (A)7.5
- Special FeaturesAdjustable Start-Up Slew Rate, Output Discharge, Programmable Current Limit
- Rds(on) (mΩ)10
- PackageQFN-18 (2x3)
- Iq (typ) (µA)220
- Iout (max) (A)7.5
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)0.5