- Servo Motor Controller Modules
eMotion SystemTM Motor Controller Module Modbus Interface
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MMC36720-R is a fully integrated eMotion SystemTM servo motor controller with a very small size, providing field-oriented control (FOC) for PMSM motors.
It integrates a high-accuracy magnet angle sensor, current sensing, a PWM engine, and a motion controller. It supports profile position mode, profile velocity mode, profile torque operating mode, homing mode, and other advanced operation modes.
The MMC36720-R implements AccuFilter, parameter identification, loop auto-tuning, load observer, notch filter, and other advanced functions to improve the motion control performance.
The MMC36720-R has an RS485 interface with Modbus protocol for easier use in field bus-controlled applications. The reference command can also come from PUL/DIR or PWM/DIR inputs. Several IOs are provided to support control signal inputs and outputs.
Rich protection features include over-current protection (OCP), rotor-lock protection, under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and input bus overvoltage (OVP).
The MMC36720-R is available in a very small package (20mm x 10mm x 4.1mm).
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- On Board High-Accuracy Angle Sensor
- 12bit ADC for Accurate Current Sensing
- RS485 Interface with Modbus Protocol
- Motor and System Parameter Identification and Loop Parameter Auto-tuning
- AccuFilter for Low Noise and Vibration
- Advanced Motion Controller Enables Smoothly Changing Between Different Operational Modes
- Two Separate Notch Filters for Elastic Load Optimization
- Eight IOs with Selected Function and Polarity
- PUL/DIR or PWM/DIR Signal Control
- Supported Profile Position, Profile Velocity, Profile Torque, Homing and Other Advanced Control Mode
- Rich Protection Functions
- PWR, ERR, BUS LED status indicators
- Temperature Sensing
- Small Package (20mm x 10mm x 4.1mm)
Active Part Numbers:
EVKT-eMI Evaluation Kit eMotion SystemTM Smart Motor Module Power Inverter Board
The EVKT-eMI is a power inverter board for 57mm and 60mm size motors. It is part of the second- generation eMotion SystemTM smart motor module evaluation kit for servo motor applications. The EVKT-eMI integrates a three-phase bridge, current-sense resistor, and drive circuits. It also provides interfaces to connect the controller board (MMC36720-R or MMC36720-C) and the connector board (EVKT-eMC).
MPS provides a total PCB module solution for servo motors. This total solution includes the EVKT-eMC family connector board, the EVKT-eMl family power inverter board, and the MMC36720 family controller board. Each board can be ordered separately for customization into motors with different power ratings and control interfaces.
eMotion SystemTM Evaluation Kit Connector Board