6V Input, 2A Dual Channels module Synchronous Step-Down Converter With Integrated Inductor EV Board
The EVM38222-R-01A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MPM38222. The MPM38222 is a Dual Channels DC-DC Module. The module includes monolithic step-down switch mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs and inductors. It's designed to simplify power system design and provide ease of use.
The MPM38222 operates from a 2.7V-to-6V input, generates an output voltage as low as 0.608V, and has a 45µA quiescent current that makes it ideal for powering portable equipment that runs on a single cell lithium-ion (Li+) battery.
- Dual 2A-Output Current
- >93% Peak Efficiency
- >80% Light-Load Efficiency
- Ultra Low IQ: 45μA
- 80mΩ and 35mΩ InternalPowerMOSFET
- Wide 2.7V to 6V OperatingInputRange
- Default 1MHz Switching Frequency
- 180° Phase-Shifted Operation
- 4mmx4mmx1.6mm QFN14 package
- 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Thermal Shutdown