6V, 0.6A Synchronous Step-Down Switcher Evaluation Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The EVM3805-QB-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MPM3805 a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor. MPM3805 provides up to 0.6A highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
High power efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load to reduce the switching related loss by constant on time control. Short circuit and thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
MPM3805 is available in QFN 3.0x2.5x0.9mm package.
- Wide 2.5V to 6V OperatingInputRange
- Fixed and Adjustable output from 0.6V
- 3mm x 2.5mm x 0.9mm QFN Package
- Total Solution Size 6mm x 3.8mm
- Up to 0.6A Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Ultra Low IQ: 17μA
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Adjustable Output Only Needs 4 External Components - 2 Ceramic Capacitors and FB Divider Resistors
- Fixed Output only Needs Input and Output Capacitors
- IC Supported 1MPM3805
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MPM3805 is a module with monolithic step-down switch mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs and inductor. It's designed to simplify power system design and provide ease of use. The DC-DC module has a small surface-mount 3mm x 2.5mm x 0.9mm QFN package. It achieves 0.6A continuous output current from a 2.5V to 6V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V. For adjustable output, only input, output capacitors and FB resistors are needed to complete the design. The Constant-On-time control scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown. The MPM3805 is ideal for a wide range of applications including high performance DSPs, FPGAs, PDAs, portable instruments and storage.