High Efficiency, 0.6A, 5.5V, 2.4 MHz Synchronous Step-down Switcher with Integrated Inductor
The MPM3804 is a monolithic step-down switch mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs and inductor. The DC-DC module has a small surface mount 2mm x 2mm QFN package. It achieves 0.6A continuous output current from a 2.3V to 5.5V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The MPM3804 is ideal for a wide range of applications including high performance DSPs, wireless power, portable and mobile Devices, and other low-power systems. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V. Only input, output capacitors and FB resistors are needed to complete the design.
The Constant-On-time (COT) control scheme provides fast transient response high lightload efficiency and easy loop stabilization.
Fault condition protection includes cyclebycycle current limit and thermal shutdown.
The MPM3804 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in an ultra-small QFN10 (2x2mm) package.
- Up to 91% Peak Efficiency
- Wide 2.3V to 5.5V OperatingInputRange
- Fixed and Adjustable output from 0.6V
- 2mm x 2mm x 0.9mm QFN Package
- Total Solution Size 3.7mm x 3.7mm
- Up to0.6APeakOutput Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Ultra Low IQ: 11μA
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Output Discharge
- Short Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Adjustable Output Only Needs 4 External
- Components - 2 Ceramic Capacitors and FB Divider Resistors
- Fixed Output Only Needs Input and Output Capacitors