Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV6924-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6924GS or MP6924AGS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for LLC topology.
MP6924GS features dual synchronous gate outputs which enables high efficiency rectification by replacing the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.
- Works with both Standard and Logic Level MOSFETs
- Compatible with Energy Star
- Fast Turn-Off Total Delay of 35ns
- Wide 4.2~35V VDD Operating Range
- 175uA Low quiescent Current in Light-Load Mode
- Supports CCM, CrCM and DCM Operation Mode
- Supports High-side and Low-side Rectification
- Power Savings of Up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
- Available in a SOIC-8 Package
- IC Supported 1MP6924
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP6924 is a dual, fast turn-off, intelligent rectifier for synchronous rectification in LLC resonant converters.
The IC drives two N-channel MOSFETs, regulates their forward voltage drop to about 45mV, and turns the MOSFETs off before the switching current goes negative.
The MP6924 has a light-load function to latch off the gate driver under light-load conditions, limiting the current to 175μA.
The MP6924’s fast turn-off enables both continuous conduction mode (CCM) and discontinuous conduction mode (DCM).
The MP6924 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a SOIC-8 package.