The MP8765 is a fully integrated high frequency synchronous rectified step-down switch mode converter. It offers very compact solutions to achieve 6A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation. The MP8765 operates at high efficiency over a wide output current load range. Constant-On-Time (COT) control mode provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Under voltage lockout is internally set as 4.6 V, An open drain power good signal indicates the output is within its nominal voltage range. Full protection features include OCP and thermal shut down. The converter requires minimum number of external components and is available in QFN16 (3mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 5V to 24V Operating Input Range
- 6A Continuous Output Current
- PFM/PWM Mode Selectable
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching Loss Reduction Technique
- 1% Reference Voltage
- 7ms Internal Soft Start
- Output Discharge
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Hiccup OCP Protection and Thermal Shutdown
- Auto Retry OVP Protection
- Output Adjustable from 0.604V to 5.5V
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vin (min) (V)5
- Vin (max) (V)24
- Iout (max) (A)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)6.6
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.604
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.16
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.604
- PackageQFN-16 (3x3)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesOutput Discharge
24V, High Current Synchronous Step-down Converter Evaluation Board
The EV8765-Q-00A is an evaluation board for the MP8765GQ, a high efficiency monolithic synchronous step-down converter.
The Evaluation Board can deliver 6A continuous load current from a 5V to 24V input with excellent load and line regulation.
Constant-On-Time (COT) control mode provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
The Evaluation Board can be turned on or shut down via a remote ON/OFF input that is reference to ground. This input is compatible with popular logic devices.
$25.00 + tax