The MP4470/4470A is a fully-integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 5A, continuous-output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation. It also provides fast transient response and good stability for wide input-supply and load range. The MP4470/4470A operates at high efficiency over a wide output current load range. MP4470 has full protection features include SCP, OCP, OVP latch, UVP, and thermal shutdown. MP4470A has the same protection features to MP4470 except has no OVP latch function. The MP4470/4470A requires a minimal number of readily-available, standard, external components, and is available in a space-saving 3mm×4mm, 20-pin, QFN package.
- Wide 4.5V-to-36V Operating Input Range
- Guaranteed 5A, Continuous Output Current
- Internal 40mΩ High-Side, 20mΩ Low-Side Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching-Loss-Reduction Technology
- 1% Reference Voltage
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Low Drop-out Mode
- 200kHz-to-1MHz Switching Frequency
- SCP, OCP, OVP Latch(MP4470 only), UVP, and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 0.9×VIN
- Available in a 3×4mm 20-pin QFN Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)8
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.815
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.5
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)32.4
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- PackageQFN-20 (3x4)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV4470-L-00A is an evaluation board for the MP4470, a high-efficiency step-down regulator with integrated power MOSFETs.
MP4470 offers a very compact solution to achieve a 5A, continuous-output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation. It also provides fast transient response and good stability for wide input-supply and load range.
The EV4470-L-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board. It generates a +3.3V output voltage at load current up to 5A from a 4.5V to 36V input range. Switching frequency is set at 500kHz.
$25.00 + tax