You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4.5V-to-16V Operating Input Range
- 80mΩ/30mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching-Loss–Reduction Technique
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Fixed 1.4MHz Switching Frequency
- Can Synchronize to a 300kHz-to-3MHz External Clock
- Externally-Programmable Soft-Start
- OCP and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in an 8-pin TSOT-23 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1400
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)16
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.6
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.89
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.6
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)14
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2233-J-00A demonstrates MPS’s MP2233, a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down converter with built-in high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. The MP2233 offers a very compact solution to achieve a 3A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP2233 has synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Protective features include OCP and thermal shutdown.
The MP2233 is available in a space saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
$40.00 + tax