27-5.5Vin, up to 2.2MHz Boost WLED Driver for Automotive Infotainment LCD Panel Backlight
The MP3307 is a non-synchronous WLED step-up driver with a 2.7V to 5.5V input range. It uses peak current mode to regulate the LED current sensed through an external low-side resistor.
The MP3307 features up to 2.2MHz of programmable switching frequency, making it easy to avoid noise interference, optimize efficiency, and reduce the output filter component size. To extend the dimming range, both analog and PWM dimming modes are supported with a separate input.
The MP3307 has LED open protection, output over-voltage protection, cycle-by-cycle current-limit protection, and thermal shutdown protection.
The MP3307 is available in a TSOT23-8 package, which is ideal for use in video displays.
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage
- Analog Dimming with >20kHz Input Signal
- Direct PWM Dimming Mode with 100Hz to 2kHz Input Signal
- Up to 2.2MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- Low 200mV Feedback Voltage with ±1% Accuracy at Room Temperature
- 24V Open-Load Protection Threshold
- UVLO and Thermal Shutdown
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- Isw Limit (A)1.6
- Ishutdown (µA)1
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- fsw (min) (kHz)300
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vout (max) (V)35
- Vfb (V)0.2
- Rds(on) (mΩ)0.3
- Power MOSFETIntegrated
- Dimming (Output)P-Dim, A-Dim
- Iq (mA)0.44
- Typical LCD Screen SizesSmall (<10")
Non-Synchronized White LED Driver Evaluation Board
The MP3307 is a non-synchronous WLED step-up LED driver with 2.7V-to-5.5V input range. It uses peak-current mode to regulate the LED current sensed through an external, low-side resistor.
The MP3307 features up to 2.2MHz programmable switching frequency which is easy to avoid the noise interference and easy to optimize efficiency and reduce the output filter components size. To extend the dimming range, it supports both analog and PWM dimming mode with separate input.
MP3307 has LED open protection, output over-voltage protection, cycle-by-cycle current limit protection, and thermal shutdown protection.
MP3307 is available in TSOT23-8 package which is good to use in Video displays.
$75.00 + tax