- Evaluation Tools
- Backlight Drivers (WLED)
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp Range Limits
- 4.5V to 25V Input Voltage Range
- 50V Maximum Step-up Voltage
- Balanced Driver for 6 Strings of WLED
- 3% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Selectable Switching Frequency: 1.25MHz or 625kHz
- PWM or DC Input Burst PWM Dimming
- Programmable Over-voltage Protection Threshold
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Open and Short LED Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Small QFN24 (4x4mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade 1
EVQ3386-R-00A Evaluation Kit 6 string White LED Driver Evaluation Board AEC-Q100 Qualified
The EVQ3386-R-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ3386-R, a step-up converter designed for large liquid-crystal displays that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. It can drive up to 6 strings in parallel and 10 LEDs per string.
The MPQ3386 uses internal switch current mode, fixed frequency architecture and includes current ballast in each string terminal, which achieves 3% current regulation accuracy between strings. Low feedback voltage at each LED string help reduce power loss and improve efficiency.
The MPQ3386 has multiple features to protect the converter from fault conditions, including under-voltage lockout, current limiting, over voltage, short LED, open LED and thermal shut-down protection.
The MPQ3386 is available in small QFN24 (4mmx 4mm) package.