Offline PFC controller, boundary conduction mode
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP44014-A is a boundary conduction mode PFC controller that provides simple and high-performance active power-factor correction using minimum external components.
The output voltage is regulated accurately by a high-performance voltage-mode amplifier with an accurate internal voltage reference.
The precise adjustable output over-voltage protection greatly enhances the system reliability.
The on-chip R/C filter on the current sense pin can potentially eliminate the external R/C filter.
The extremely low start-up current, quiescent current, and the disable function reduces the power consumption, resulting in excellent efficiency performance.
The MP44014-A is available in a SOIC-8.
- Boundary Conduction Mode PFC Controller for Pre-Regulator
- Zero-Crossing Compensation to Minimum THD of AC Input Current
- Precise Adjustable Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Ultra-Low (15μA) Start-Up Current
- Low Quiescent Current (0.46mA) at OVP Condition
- On-Chip Filter on Current Sense Pin
- Enable/Disable and Open-Loop Protection Function on FB
- -750/+800mA Peak Gate-Drive Current
- VCC (max) (V)22
- Iop (mA)3.5
- Iq (mA)2.5
- Vac (min) (V)85
- fsw (max) (kHz)150
- Vac (max) (V)305
- Vfb (V)2.5
- Control MethodBoost/Buck Boost
- Power Range DefinedNo