Offline PFC controller, boundary conduction mode
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP44014 is a boundary conduction mode PFC controller that provides simple, high-performance, active power factor correction using minimal external components.
The output voltage is regulated accurately by a high-performance voltage mode amplifier with an accurate internal voltage reference.
The precise, adjustable output over-voltage protection greatly enhances system reliability.
The on-chip R/C filter on the current sense pin can potentially eliminate the external R/C filter.
The extremely low start-up current, quiescent current, and disable function reduces power consumption, resulting in excellent efficiency performance.
The MP44014 is available in a SOIC-8 package.
- Boundary Conduction Mode PFC Controller for Pre-Regulator
- Zero-Crossing Compensation to Minimum THD of the AC Input Current
- Precise Adjustable Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Ultra-Low (15μA) Start-U p Current
- Low Quiescent Current (0.46uA) at OVP Condition
- On-Chip Filter on Current Sense Pin
- Disable Function on ZCS Pin
- -750mA/+800mA Peak Gate Drive Current
- Available in SOIC-8 Packages
- VCC (max) (V)22
- Iop (mA)3.5
- Iq (mA)2.5
- Vac (min) (V)85
- fsw (max) (kHz)150
- Vac (max) (V)305
- Vfb (V)2.5
- Control MethodBoost/Buck Boost
- Power Range DefinedNo