You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 700V/4.5 Integrated MOSFET
- Fixed-Frequency Current-Mode-Control Operation with Built-In Slope Compensation
- Frequency Foldback Down to fOSC(min) at Light Load
- Burst Mode for Low Standby Power Consumption
- Frequency Jittering for a Reduced EMI Signature
- Over-Power Compensation
- Internal High-Voltage Current Source
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) with Hysteresis
- Programmable Input B/O and OVP
- Overload Protection (OLP) with a Programmable Delay
- Latch-Off Protection on TIMER
- Thermal Shutdown (Auto-Restart with Hysteresis)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Programmable Soft Start
- Vac (min) (V)85
- fsw (max) (kHz)25
- Vbr (V)700
- Vac (max) (V)305
- VCC (max) (V)30
- Typical Pmax (W)15
- Control MethodFixed Frequency
- Power Range DefinedNo
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The HF500-15 is a fixed-frequency, current-mode regulator with built-in slope compensation. The HF500-15 combines a 700V MOSFET of high-avalanche ruggedness and a full-featured controller into one chip to create a low-power, offline, flyback, switch-mode power supply.
The EVHF500-15-S-00A evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’s fixed switching frequency, multi-mode flyback regulator. It is designed for general-purpose offline power supplies.
The EVHF500-15-S-00A can meet EN55022 Class B conducted EMI requirements. It has multiple protection functions, including brown in/out, overload protection (OLP), over-voltage protection (OVP), short-circuit protection (SCP), cycle-by-cycle current limiting, and over-temperature protection (OTP).
The EVHF500-15-S-00A specification is listed in the table below.
$30.00 + tax