- 9V-to-32V Input Voltage Range
- Drives 8 Channels of LED strings
- Internal Constant-Current Control
- Maximum 350mA for Each String
- 1.2% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Analog Dimming and External PWM Dimming
- Open and Short LED Protection
- Programmable Over-Voltage Protection
- Fault Output Flag
- Thermal Shutdown
- Extendable LED Channels that Share One Power Stage Set
- TSSOP28EP and SOIC28 Packages
- Ishutdown (µA)2
- Vin (min) (V)9
- Vin (max) (V)32
- fsw (min) (kHz)100
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.35
- LEDx ABS Voltage (V)58
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vfb (V)0.2
- PackageSOIC-28, TSSOP28 EP
- Power MOSFETExternal
- Dimming (Output)P-Dim, A-Dim
- Iq (mA)3
- Typical LCD Screen SizesLarge (30"-45"), Large+ (>45")
- Other FeaturesCascade, External Current Sinks, Output/Input Disconnect
Step-Up, 8-String, External Transistor White LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EV3393-F-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3393, a step-up controller with 8-channel external-transistor current sources.
The MP3393 uses current mode, fixed frequency architecture. It drives an external MOSFET to boost up the output voltage from 9V to 32V input supply. The switching frequency is programmable by an external setting resistor.
The MP3393 integrates the constant current control circuit to regulate the current in each LED string to the value set by an external current feedback resistor. And the current matching can achieve 1.2% regulation accuracy between strings. Its low 202mV regulation voltage on LED current sources reduces power loss and improves efficiency.
The EV3393-F-00A is a fully assembled and tested PCB. It generates a 1.6A (200mA/string, 8 strings) output current at LED load from a 12V to 30V input range. Switching frequency is set at 160kHz.
$100.00 + tax