- Evaluation Tools
- Primary Side Regulation
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Primary-Side Control without Optocoupler or Secondary Feedback Circuit
- Precise Constant Current and Constant Voltage Control (CC/CV)
- Variable Off-Time Peak-Current Control
- 700V/4.5O Integrated MOSFET
- 700V High-Voltage Current Source
- 30mW No-Load Power Consumption
- Programmable Cable Compensation
- Multiple Protections: OVP, OCkP, SSP, OLP, OTP, and VCC UVLO
- Low Cost and Simple External Circuit
- Available in a SOIC8-7B Package
EV024-10-S-00A Evaluation Kit Primary Side CC/CV Flyback Regulator, Universal Input, 5V/2A USB Charger, Evaluation Board
The MP024-10 is a low cost offline primary-side Flyback regulator with simple external circuit. It provides accurate constant voltage and constant current regulation without opto-coupler and secondary feedback circuit. And it has integrated 700V MOSFET and high-voltage start-up current source.
The MP024-10 operates in Discontinuous Conduction mode using variable off-time control. Its power-saving technologies limit the no-load power consumption to less than 30mW.
The MP024-10 also features complete protection functions such as VCC under-voltage lockout, over-current protection, over temperature protection, open loop protection and over voltage protection.
The MP024-10's variable switching frequency method provides natural spectrum shaping to smooth EMI signature, which suits for offline low power battery charger and adapter.
The MP024-10 is available in the SOIC8-7B package.