2A Synchronous Step-down Module Evaluation Board
The MPM3822C is a monolithic step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs and inductor. The DC-DC module comes a small surface-mount QFN-18(2.5mm×3.5mm ×1.6mm) package and acheives 2A continuous output current from 2.7V to 6V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The MPM3822C works into the forced continuous current mode, and has sub 10 mV voltage ripple with one output capacitor, making it suitable for optical module, FGPA, ASIC and other applications requiring low ripple noise. The output voltage is regulated as low as 0.6V. Only FB resistors and input and output capactiors are needed to compete the design.
The Constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast transient repsponse and easy loop stabilization.
Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limit and thermal shutdown.
- Wide 2.7V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Adjustable Output from 0.6V
- 2.5mm×3.5mm×1.6mm QFN-18 Package
- Low Radiated Emission(EMI) Compiles with EN55022 Class B Standard
- Up to 2A Contionous Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle In Dropout
- Forced Continuous Current Mode
- EN and Power Good for power Sequencying
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short Circuits Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Only Four External Components Needed