18V Input 3A Module Step-Down Converter Evaluation Board
The EVM3632C-QV-00B Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MPM3632C, a step-down regulator module integrated with a synchronous, rectifying power MOSFET, inductor, and three capacitors. The MPM3632C offers a very compact solution that requires only input and output capacitors to achieve 3A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input range.
The MPM3632C operates at a fixed 3MHz switching frequency and employs constant-on-time (COT) control, which provides a fast load transient response.
Full protection features include output over-voltage protection (OVP), over-current protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown.
The MPM3632C is available in a space-saving QFN-20 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) package.
- Complete Switch-ModePowerSupply
- 3MHz Switching Frequency
- Wide 4V to 18V Operation Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Internal Fixed Soft-Start Time
- 3A Continuous Output Current
- Forced CCM for Low Output Ripple
- Power Good Indicator (PG)
- Hiccup Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Thermal Shutdown
- Fast Transient Response
- Available in a QFN-20 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Total Solution Size: 7mmx7.9mm