3A, 55V White LED Driver
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
The EV24833-A-N-00AEvaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP24833-A. The MP24833-A is a 55V, 3A, white LED driver suitable for either step-down or inverting step‑up/down applications.
EV24833-A-N-00A is compatible with step-down (Buck) and inverting step-up/down (Buck-boost) applications.
- For step-down application, short “JP1”, open “JP2”, connect LED load to “LED+” and “LED-”
- For step-up/down application, short “JP2”, open “JP1”, connect LED load to “LED+” and “LED-”
- 3A Maximum Output Current
- Unique Step-Up/Down Operation (Buck-Boost Mode)
- Wide 4.5V-to-55V Operating InputRangefor Step-Down Applications (Buck Mode)
- 0.19Ω Internal Power MOSFET Switch
- Fixed 200kHz Switching Frequency
- Analog and PWM Dimming
- 0.198V Reference Voltage
- 6μA Shutdown Mode
- No Minimum Number of LEDs Required
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Open Strings Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Available in an SOIC8EP Package
3A, 55V, White LED Driver Suitable for Step-Down with Current Mode Operation
The MP24833-A is a 55V, 3A, white LED driver suitable for step-down, inverting step‑up/step-down, and step-up applications. The MP24833-A achieves 3A of output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Current mode operation provides a fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include thermal shutdown, cyclebycycle peak current limiting, open-string protection, and output short-circuit protection (SCP).
The MP24833-A incorporates both DC and PWM dimming into a single control pin. The separate input reference ground pin allows for direct enable and/or dimming control for a positive-to-negative power conversion.
The MP24833-A requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a SOIC-8 EP package.