0.6A, 5.5V, 2.2MHz, Synchronous Step-down Converter with 11µA IQ in Ultra-small 1x1.5mm QFN Package
The MP21600 is a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in, internal power MOSFETs. The MP21600 achieves 0.6A of continuous output current from a 2.3V to 5.5V input voltage range with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V.
The constant-on-time (COT) control scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault protections include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP21600 is ideal for a wide range of applications, including high-performance DSPs, wireless power, portable and mobile devices, and other low-power systems.
The MP21600 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components is available in an ultra-small QFN-6 (1.0mmx1.5mm) package.
- Low IQ: 11μA
- 2.4MHz Switching Frequency
- Enable (EN) Pin for Power Sequencing
- Wide 2.3V to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Up to 0.6A Output Current
- 120mΩ and 80mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Discharge
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Available in a QFN-6 (1.0mmx1.5mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)2.3
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)0.6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)1.3
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.011
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- PackageQFN-6 (1.0x1.5)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
- Special Features100% Duty Cycle, Output Discharge