19V, 2A, 40µA IQ, High-Efficiency, Constant-On-Time, Step-Down Converter in a QFN (2mmx3mm) Package
The MP2321 is a fully-integrated, high-efficiency, synchronous, step-down, switch-mode converter with 40μA of quiescent current. The MP2321 achieves 2A of continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation and can operate with high efficiency over a wide output current load range. The MP2321 is optimized for battery-operated applications and applications requiring high light-load efficiency.
With constant-on-time (COT) control, the MP2321 provides very fast transient response, easy loop design, and very tight output regulation.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), over-current protection (OCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP2321 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving QFN-14 (2mmx3mm) package.
- 4V to 19V Operating Input Range
- 2A Output Current
- 40μA Quiescent Current
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- 110mΩ/40mΩ High-Side/Low-Side RDS(ON) for Internal Power MOSFETs
- Power Good Indicator
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Forced PWM or Auto PFM/PWM Mode Selectable
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Thermal Shutdown
- Short-Circuit Protection: Hiccup Mode
- Available in a QFN-14 (2mmx3mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)0
- Vin (min) (V)4
- Vin (max) (V)19
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.04
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- PackageQFN-14 (2x3)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency