The MP4569 is a step-down switching regulator with integrated high-side/low-side, high-voltage power MOSFETs. It provides a highly efficient output of up to 0.3A.
The wide 4.5V to 75V input range accommodates a variety of step-down applications in automotive environment. A 3.5μA shutdown mode quiescent current is good for battery-powered applications.
It allows for high power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency under light-load condition to reduce the switching and gate driver losses.
The switching frequency during start-up and short circuit also can be scaled down to prevent inductor current runaway. Thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
The MP4569 is available in QFN-10 (3mmx3mm) and SOIC-8 EP packages.
- 20μA Quiescent Current (Active mode)
- Wide 4.5V to 75V Operating Input Range
- 1.2Ω/0.45Ω Internal Power MOSFETs
- Programmable Soft-Start
- FB-Tolerance: 1% at Room Temperature; 2% at Full Temperature.
- Adjustable Output
- 1V Reference Voltage Output for QFN Package
- Low Shutdown Mode Current: 3.5μA
- Available in QFN-10 (3mmx3mm) and SOIC-8 EP Packages
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)75
- Iout (max) (A)0.3
- Vfb (typ) (V)1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.02
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3), SOIC-8E
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency