The MP2326 is a fully integrated, high-efficiency, synchronous, step-down, switch-mode converter with only a 40μA quiescent current. This very compact device achieves a 4A continuous output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation, and it operates with high efficiency over a wide output current load range. It’s optimized for battery-operated applications and applications requiring high light-load efficiency.
With constant-on-time (COT) control, the MP2326 provides very fast transient response, easy loop design, and very tight output regulation.
Full protection features include SCP, OCP, UVP, and thermal shutdown.
The MP2326 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components with a space saving 2mmx3mm 14-pin QFN package.
- 3.9V to 19V Operating Input Range
- 4A Output Current
- 40μA Quiescent Current
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- 90mΩ/30mΩ High Side/Low Side RDS(ON) for Internal Power MOSFETs
- Power Good Indicator
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Forced PWM or Auto PFM/PWM Mode Selectable
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Thermal Shutdown
- Short-Circuit Protection: Hiccup Mode
- Available in a QFN-14 (2mmx3mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1100
- Vin (min) (V)3.9
- Vin (max) (V)19
- Iout (max) (A)4
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)7.5
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.04
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- PackageQFN-14 (2x3)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency