The MP9447 is a fully-integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 5A, continuous-output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation. It also provides fast transient response and good stability for wide input-supply and load range. The MP9447 operates at high efficiency over a wide output current load range.
Full protection features include SCP, OCP, UVP, and thermal shutdown.
The MP9447 requires a minimal number of readily-available, standard, external components, and is available in a space-saving 3mm×4mm, 20-pin, QFN package.
- Wide 4.5V-to-36V Operating Input Range
- Guaranteed 5A, Continuous Output Current
- Internal 65mΩ High-Side, 30mΩ Low-Side Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching-Loss-Reduction Technology
- 1.5% Reference Voltage
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Low Drop-out Mode
- 200kHz-to-650kHz Switching Frequency
- SCP, OCP, UVP, and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 0.9×VIN
- Available in a 3×4mm 20-pin QFN Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)650
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)8
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.815
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.5
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)32.4
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- PackageQFN-25 (3x4)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
High-Efficiency, Fast-Transient, 5A, 36V Step-Down Converter Evaluation Board
The EV9447-L-00A is an evaluation board for the MP9447, a high-efficiency step-down regulator with integrated power MOSFETs.
MP9447 offers a very compact solution to achieve a 5A, continuous-output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation. It also provides fast transient response and good stability for wide input-supply and load range.
The EV9447-L-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board. It generates a +5V output voltage at load current up to 5A from a 7V to 36V input range. Switching frequency is set at 500kHz.
$25.00 + tax