Tablets, along with other mobile devices, are one of today’s largest consumer technology markets. As this market continues to grow, it is changing and increasing in complexity faster than ever. Tablets are expected to have virtually the same processing power and capabilities as a laptop/notebook PC, in addition to nearly the same level of portable convenience as a smartphone. This crossover of consumer expectations means tablets must meet increased power demands and offer increasing numbers of integrated technologies and features.
Cutting-edge tablets offer exceptionally high levels of integration on a single convenient platform, including:
- Higher processing power
- Top-notch display and audio quality
- WLAN/Wi-Fi, navigation, and other communications technologies
- Cellular baseband capabilities, such as 4G LTE and 5G
- Increased memory, software, and hardware requirements
- Balance of convenience and security
- Greater battery capacity and runtime in addition to fast, safe charging
- All contained in a compact, handheld solution
Our full suite of power solutions includes modules, regulators, adapters, switches, chargers, drivers, audio amplifiers, and LCD power supplies. We offer everything needed to design tablets that offer the best performance with low power consumption and longer battery life. These parts help simplify the design process, enable streamlined operation, and provide easy, safe control of device power and function.
MPS’s highly efficient, cost-effective technology provides the best solution in small package sizes, to make it simple to power up the system.