0.9A, 28V Three half-bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MPQ6523 is a triple half-bridge DMOS output driver with integrated power MOSFETs. It can drive up to three different loads. The input voltage ranges from 7V to 28V, with the up to 0.9A output current capability.
The three half-bridges of MPQ6523 can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface, and have various diagnostic functions. It has very low quiescent current in standby mode make a wide range of applications possible.
Fully protection includes short-circuit protection, under-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.
- Wide 7V to 28V OperatingInputRange
- Up to 0.9A Output Current for Each Channel
- Total Max Current 2.4A (all outputs combined)
- Rdson (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C, Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6μA in Standby Mode VersusTotalTemperatureRange
- Serial Data Interface
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Under-Voltage Protection
- IC Supported 1''