Smart, Dual USB Charging Port Power Converter with Programmable Frequency for Automotive, AEC-Q100 Qualified
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The EVQ4488-U-00B Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MPQ4488.The MPQ4488 integrates a monolithic step-down switch-mode converter with two USB current-limit switches and charging port identification circuitry for each port. It achieves 6A output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
The output of the USB switch is current limited. Both USB ports support DCP schemes for Battery Charging specification (BC1.2), the Divider Mode, 1.2V/1.2V Mode and USB TYPE-C 5V@3A DFP Mode eliminating outside user interaction.
- Wide 6V to 36V Operating Input-Voltage Range
- Selectable Output Voltage: 5.1V, 5.17V and 5.3V
- 90mV Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate USB1/USB2 Output-Current Limit
- 18mΩ/15mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Buck Power MOSFETs
- 18mΩ/18mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal USB1/USB2 Power MOSFETs
- Load Shedding versus Temperature
- Hiccup Current Limit for both Buck and USB
- Supports DCP schemes for BC1.2, Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode
- Supports USB TYPE-C 5V@3A Mode