The EVM3610-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3610, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The evaluation board can deliver a 1.2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. External AAM pin provides selectable power save mode or force PWM mode
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3610 is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- 4.5V-to-21V Operating Input Range
- 1.2A Continuous Load Current
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Fixed 2MHz Switching Frequency
- External AAM pin for Power-Save Mode Programming
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN20 (3x5x1.6mm) Package