Wide Vin 4.5-26V, 6A, Low Iq, High Current Synchronous Buck Converter with 2-Bit VID
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The NB681 is a fully integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with 2-bit VID, especially designed for IMVP8 applications—VCCIO, PRIMCORE, V1.0A, EDRAM, and EOPIO. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 6 A continuous output current and a 7.5 A peak output current over a wide input supply range.
The NB681 operates at high efficiency over a wide output current load range based on MPS proprietary switching loss reduction technology and internal low Ron power MOSFETs.
Adaptive constant-on-time (COT) control mode provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. The DC auto-tune loop provides good load and line regulation.
To avoid audible noise, NB681 provides low-power mode for power loss saving during the low-power state and ultrasonic mode.
Full protection features include OC limit, OVP, UVP, and thermal shutdown.
The converter requires a minimal number of external components, and it is available in a QFN 2mm x 3 mm package.
- Wide 4.5 V to 26 V Operating Input Range
- VCCIO/PRIMCORE/EDRAM/EOPIO/V1.0A Compatible for IMVP8
- Output Adjustable by 2-Bit VID
- Low-Power Mode
- 25 µA Low Quiescent Current
- 6 A Continous Output Current
- 7.5 A Peak Output Current
- Selectable Ultrasonic Mode
- Adaptive COT for Fast Transient
- DC Auto-Tune Loop
- Stable with POSCAP and Ceramic Capacitors
- 1% Reference Voltage
- Internal Soft Start
- Output Discharge
- OCL, OVP, UVP, and Thermal Shutdown,
- Latch-Off Reset via EN or Power Cycle
- QFN 2mm x 3mm Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)750
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)26
- Iout (max) (A)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)7.6
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.15
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)1.2
- Vout (min) (V)0
- 封装QFN-13 (2x3)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- 特性Output Adjustable by 2-Bit VID, Output Discharge, Ultrasonic Mode