All-in-one Flyback Controller with Integrated Primary and Secondary, Synchronous Rectification Driver with Capacitive Isolation
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
MPX2001 is all-in-one solution flyback controller. It integrates primary driving circuit, secondary controller and synchronous rectification driver in one chip. So it can keep all the benefit of both primary side regulation (PSR) and secondary side regulation (SSR) together. With MPX2001, system complexity can be reduced due to no feedback circuit is needed. Thus the total BOM cost is eventually reduced. At the same time, Synchronous Rectifier (SR) can be perfectly matched with the driving signal of the primary side MOSFET. With this feature, SR is able to operate safely in the Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM), which will potentially help to increase the overall efficiency and gain more flexibility to the design. MPX2001 features advanced protections, including primary sensed output Over Voltage Protection (OVP) and Primary Over Current Protection (POCP), real secondary sensed output Over Load Protection (OLP), Brown-in/Brown-out (B/O, B/I), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Current-Sensing Short Protection (SSP), internal Thermal Shut Down (TSD), Under Voltage Locked-Out (UVLO), and External triggered Protection (Ext.P).
- Isolation Voltage >4500VAC
- UL1577 and IEC 62368 Safety Approved
- 100% Production HIPOT Test at 4.5kVrms/50Hz
- 650V Integrated HV Current Source
- 200V Integrated SR Controller, Supporting both DCM and CCM Operation
- Incorporates Primary Driving Circuit, Secondary Controller, and Synchronous Rectification Driver
- Extremely Low Operating Current in Standby Mode
- Frequency Modulation and Peak Current Mode Control with Slope Compensation,Line Compensation, and Leading Edge Blanking
- Adjustable Cable Drop Compensation
- OVP, POCP, Real Secondary-Sense Output OLP, Internal/External B/O and B/I, SCP, Current-Sensing Short Protection, Internal Thermal Shutdown, UVLO, and Ext.P
- Available in a SOICW-20 Package
- Vac (min) (V)90
- fsw (max) (kHz)85
- Vbr (V)650
- Vac (max) (V)265
- VCC (max) (V)24
- Power Range Defined否
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVX2001-Y-00B Evaluation Board is mainly designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS highly integrated controller MPX2001. The MPX2001 is an all-in-one flyback controller aims at high-performance and high-integration solution. It combines the primary side driver, secondary side controller and synchronous rectifier (SR) driver in one chip. So the opto-coupler and TL431 can be removed from the secondary side and SR can be turned off on time without any shoot through risk.
The EVX2001-Y-00B is typically designed for a general adapter.
US$ 50.00 + tax
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVKT-MPX2001-45-PD is an evaluation kit for the MPX2001, which includes an evaluation board designed for a 45W Type-C PD adapter. The board is designed in a very small form factor with a very high power density. Its electrical specifications are suitable for the typical cell phone and computer power adapter. The particular benefits for the board are the very low no-load power consumption (<0.075W) and the very high overall efficiency, greatly exceeds DOE Level VI & CoC Tier2. With the USBCEE USB-C Power Adapter Tester (PAT), the performance of the board can be easily evaluated. This kit also includes a USB stick with related test program and supporting documents.
US$ 150.00 + tax