You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 3V to 6V Operating Input Range
- 12A/16A/20A Output Current
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching Loss Reduction Technique
- Adaptive COT for Ultrafast Transient Response
- 1% Reference Voltage Over?-20?C?to +85?C Junction Temperature Range
- Programmable Soft Start Time
- Pre-Bias Start up
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 300kHz to 1MHz.
- Minimum On Time TON_MIN=60ns Minimum Off Time TOFF_MIN=75ns
- Non-latch OCP, non-latch OVP Protection and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.608V to 4.5V
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)3
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)12
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)21
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.608
- Iq (typ) (mA)1.1
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)4.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.608
- Mps StatusActive
- PackageQFN-14 (3x4)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency, Soft Stop
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ8612-L-12-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ8612GL-12, a high efficiency monolithic synchronous step-down converter.
The Evaluation Board can deliver 12A continuous load current from a 3V to 6V input with excellent load and line regulation.
Constant-On-Time (COT) control mode provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
The Evaluation Board can be turned on or shut down via a remote ON/OFF input that is reference to ground. This input is compatible with popular logic devices.
US$ 25.00 + tax