You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MPQ6523 is a triple, half-bridge, DMOS, output driver with integrated power MOSFETs that can drive up to three different loads.
The three half-bridges can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface and have various diagnostic functions. The MPQ6523 has very low quiescent current in standby mode, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ6523 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) package.
- Up to 0.9A Output Current
- RDS(ON) (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C, Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6μA in Standby Mode Versus Total Temperature Range
- Outputs Short-Circuit Protected
- Over-Temperature Protection and Pre-Warning
- Under-Voltage Protection (UVP)
- Serial Data Interface
- Various Diagnostic Functions: Shorted Output, Open-Load, Over-Temperature, and Under-Voltage
- Fault Output Flag
- Daisy Chaining Possible
- Serial Interface Clock Frequency up to 3MHz, 5V Compatible
- Available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Number of Half-Bridges3
- PackageQFN-24 (4x4)
- Iout (max) (A)0.9
- Vin (max) (V)28
- Vin (min) (V)7