You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 20? Quiescent Current (Active mode)
- Wide 4.5V to 75V Operating Input Range
- 1.2O/0.45O Internal Power MOSFETs
- Programmable Soft-Start
- FB-Tolerance: 1% at Room Temperature; 2% at Full Temperature.
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- 1V Reference Voltage Output for QFN Package
- Low Shutdown Mode Current: 5?
- Available in QFN-10 (3mmx3mm) and ?SOIC-8 EP Packages
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)75
- Iout (max) (A)0.3
- Vfb (typ) (V)1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.02
- Mps StatusActive
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3), SOIC-8E
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV4569-N-00A is an evaluation board for the MP/MPQ4569GN, a step-down switching regulator with integrated high-side/low-side, high-voltage power MOSFETs. It provides a highly efficient output of up to 0.3A.
The wide 4.5V to 75V input range accommodates a variety of step-down applications in automotive environment. A 5?A shutdown mode quiescent current in full temperature range is good for battery-powered applications.
It allows for high power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency under light-load condition to reduce the switching and gate driver losses.
The EV4569-N-00A is assembled and tested with SOIC-8 EP package.
US$ 50.00 + tax