You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 20? Quiescent Current
- Wide 4.5V to 45V Operating Range with 50V Input OVP
- 60V Integrated MOSFETs with 0.7O and 2.25O Ron
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Low Output Ripple
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Adjustable Input UVLO Hysteresis
- Precision Peak Current Limit without Current-Sensing Resistor
- Programmable Peak Current Limit
- >90% Efficiency at 10V VIN to 5V VOUT/2mA
- 1.0V Feedback Reference Voltage
- Low Shutdown Mode Current: <5?
- 3mmx3mm QFN10 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)45
- Iout (max) (A)0.1
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)0.26
- Vfb (typ) (V)1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.02
- Regulated Outputs1
- Mps StatusActive
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ4568-Q-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPQ4568.The MPQ4568 is a high-frequency, step-down, switching regulator with integrated high-side/ low-side, high-voltage power MOSFETs. It provides a highly efficient output of up to 100mA.
60V rated MOSFETs and 4.5V to 45V operation range accommodates a variety of step-down applications in automotive input environment. A 5?A shutdown mode quiescent current allows use in battery-powered applications.
It allows for high power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency under light-load condition to reduce the switching and gate driver losses.
US$ 50.00 + tax