You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MPQ4487 integrates a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with two USB current-limit switches and Type-C 5V @ 3A mode configuration channels for each port. The MPQ4487 achieves 6A of output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
The output of each USB switch is current-limited. Both USB ports support USB Type-C 5V @ 3A DFP mode, eliminating the need for outside user interaction.
Full protection features include hiccup current limiting, output over-voltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ4487 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a QFN-26 (5mmx5mm) package.
- Wide 6V to 36V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Selectable Output Voltage
- Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate USB1/USB2 Output Current Limit
- 18mΩ/15mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Buck Power MOSFETs
- 18mΩ/18mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal USB1/USB2 Power MOSFETs
- Frequency Adjustable (250kHz to 2.2MHz)
- Frequency Spread Spectrum for MPQ4487GU-FD-AEC1
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM) Operation
- Load Shedding Versus Temperature
- Hiccup Current Limit for both Buck and USB
- EN Control for USB1 and USB2
- Fault Indication for USB1 and USB2
- Supports USB Type-C 5V @ 3A Mode
- ±8kV HBM ESD Rating for USB1 and USB2
- Available in a QFN-26 (5mmx5mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)6
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)12
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.95
- Iq (typ) (mA)1
- Regulated Outputs3
- Vout (max) (V)5.3
- Vout (min) (V)5.1
- Step-Down DC/DC Controller0
- Step-Down DC/DC Converter1
- Step-Up DC/DC Controller0
- Step-Up DC/DC Converter0
- Step-Down Converter Current (A)6.0
- Internal LDO0
- PackageQFN-26 (5x5)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesForced CCM, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesEN Control for USB, Fault Indication for USB, Forced CCM, Frequency Spread Spectrum, Load Shedding, Output Line Drop Compensation, Programmable Frequency, Supports USB Type-C 5V @ 3A DFP Mode, USB Output Discharge
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MPQ4487 integrates a monolithic step-down switch-mode converter with two USB current-limit switches and Type-C 5V@3A mode configure channel for each port. It achieves 6A output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
The output of the USB switch is current limited. Both USB ports support Type-C 5V@3A DFP Mode eliminating outside user interaction.
Fault condition protection includes hiccup current limiting, output OVP, and thermal shutdown (TSD).
US$ 25.00 + tax