1US$ 0.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MPQ4485 integrates a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with two USB current-limit switches and charging port identification circuitry. The MPQ4485 achieves 6A of output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
The output of the USB switch is current-limited. USB1 supports DCP schemes for battery charging specification (BC1.2), divider mode, 1.2V/1.2V mode, and USB Type-C 5V @ 3A DFP mode, eliminating the need for outside user interaction. USB2 supports DCP and CDP schemes.
Full protection features include hiccup current limiting, output over-voltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ4485 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a QFN-26 (5mmx5mm) package.
- Wide 6V to 36V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Fixed 5.17V Output Voltage
- 90mV Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate USB1/USB2 Output Current Limit
- 18mΩ/15mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Buck Power MOSFETs
- 18mΩ/18mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal USB1/USB2 Power MOSFETs
- 450kHz Switching Frequency
- Forced CCM Operation
- Load Shedding versus Temperature for MPQ4485GU-LS-AEC1
- USB Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Fast Over-Current Response for USB Switch
- Hiccup Current Limit
- Supports DCP Schemes for BC1.2, Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode
- USB1 Supports USB Type-C 5V @ 3A Mode, USB2 Supports CDP Mode
- ±8kV HBM ESD Rating for USB, DP, DM, DP_OUT, and DM_OUT
- Available in a QFN-26 (5mmx5mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- fsw (max) (kHz)450
- Vin (min) (V)6
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)12
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.95
- Iq (typ) (mA)1
- Regulated Outputs3
- Vout (max) (V)5.17
- Vout (min) (V)5.17
- Step-Down DC/DC Controller0
- Step-Down DC/DC Converter1
- Step-Up DC/DC Controller0
- Step-Up DC/DC Converter0
- Step-Down Converter Current (A)6.0
- Internal LDO0
- PackageQFN-26 (5x5)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesForced CCM, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesFixed Output Voltage Options, Forced CCM, Load Shedding, Output Line Drop Compensation, Supports CDP Mode, Supports DCP Scheme, Supports USB Type-C 5V @ 3A DFP Mode, USB Output Discharge
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MPQ4485 integrates a monolithic step-down switch-mode converter with two USB current-limit switches and charging port identification circuit. It achieves 6A output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
The output of the USB switch is current limited. USB1 supports DCP scheme for Battery Charging specification (BC1.2), the Divider Mode, 1.2V/1.2V Mode and USB TYPE-C 5V@3A DFP Mode eliminating outside user interaction. USB2 supports DCP/CDP schemes.
Fault condition protection includes hiccup current limiting, output OVP, and thermal shutdown (TSD).
US$ 25.00 + tax