You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 120µA Quiescent Current
- Wide 3.8V-to-36V Input Range
- 150mO Internal Power MOSFET
- Up to 4MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- Stable with a Ceramic Capacitor
- Internal Soft-Start
- Internally-Set Current Limit without a Current Sensing Resistor
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 30V
- Available in 3mm×3mm QFN10 and SOIC8E Packages.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- fsw (max) (kHz)4000
- Vin (min) (V)3.8
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)3.5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)5.5
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.792
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.12
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)30
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3), SOIC-8E
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ4462DQ-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ4462, a high frequency step-down regulator with an integrated power MOSFET.
The MPQ4462 integrates a 100m? MOSFET that provides 3.5A load current over a wide operating input voltage of 6V to 36V. A 5µA shutdown mode quiescent current allows use in battery-powered applications.
Current mode control provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on.
The MPQ4462 is available in compact QFN10 package.
US$ 50.00 + tax