1.3A, 550kHz Synchronous Rectified Step-Up Converter AEC-Q100 Qualified
1US$ 0.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
The MPQ3410 is a highly efficient, synchronous, fixed frequency, current-mode step-up converter with output to input disconnect, inrush current limiting and internal soft-start. It includes an error amplifier, ramp generator, comparator, NChannel switch and P-Channel synchronous rectified switch (which greatly improves efficiency). The output disconnect feature allows the output to be completely isolated from the input in shutdown mode.
The 550kHz switching frequency allows for smaller external components producing a compact solution for a wide range of load currents. The internal compensation and soft-start minimizes the external component count and limits the inrush current during startup. The MPQ3410 has integrated power MOSFET which can support up to 6V output and typical 1.3A switch current.
The MPQ3410 is offered in a thin SOT23-5 package.
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp Range Limits
- Over 90% Efficiency
- Output to Input Disconnect at Shutdown Mode
- Internal Synchronous Rectifier
- Inrush Current Limiting and Internal Soft-Start
- Internal Compensation
- 1.3A Typical Switch Current Limit
- 550kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Zero Current Shutdown Mode
- Thermal Shutdown
- 5-Pin TSOT-23 Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade 1
- Vout (min) (V)2.5
- Vin (min) (V)1.8
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)1.3
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.36
- Regulated Outputs1
- fsw (max) (kHz)550
- Vout (max) (V)6
- Vfb (V)1.19
- Special FeaturesEnable, Thermal Shutdown
- Down Mode否
- Input/Output DisconnectYes