Industrial Grade, 75V, 0.3A, Synchronous Step-Down Converter with Watchdog
The MPQ2420 is a step-down switching regulator with integrated high- and low-side, high-voltage power MOSFETs. It provides a highly efficient output of up to 0.3A. The integrated watchdog adds additional security redundancy to the system.
The wide 4.5V to 75V input range accommodates a variety of step-down applications in an automotive environment. A 5μA shutdown mode quiescent current in a full temperature range is ideal for battery-powered applications. It allows for high-power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency under a light-load condition to reduce switching and gate driver losses. The start-up switching frequency and short circuit can also be scaled down to prevent inductor current runaway.
Full protection features include under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and thermal shutdown. Thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
The MPQ2420 is available in a TSSOP-16 EP package.
- 20μA Quiescent Current for Buck Only
- Wide 4.5V to 75V Operating Input Range (80V ABS MAX)
- 1.2Ω/0.45Ω Internal Power MOSFETs
- Programmable Soft Start
- FB Tolerance: 1% at Room Temperature, 2% at Full Temperature
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Integrated Window Watchdog
- Power-On Reset during Power-Up
- Under-Voltage Lockout and Thermal Shutdown
- Programmable Short Window Mode or Long Window Mode
- Low Shutdown Mode Current of 5μA
- TSSOP-16 EP Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)75
- Iout (max) (A)0.3
- Vfb (typ) (V)1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.02
- Regulated Outputs1
- PackageTSSOP16 EP
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2420-F-00A is an evaluation board for MP\MPQ2420GF, a synchronous step-down switching regulator with integrated high-side/low-side, high-voltage power MOSFETs. It provides a highly efficient output of up to 0.3A. The integrated watchdog adds an additional security redundancy to the system.
It allows for high power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency under light-load condition to reduce the switching and gate driver losses.
The EV2420-F-00A is assembled and tested with TSSOP-16 EP package.
US$ 50.00 + tax