40V, 150mA, Low Quiescent Current Linear Regulator
The MPQ2013 is a low power linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high voltage batteries. It includes a wide 2.5V to 40V input range, low dropout voltage and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow operations at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MPQ2013 are ideal for the low power microcontrollers and the battery-powered equipments.
The MPQ2013 provides output-voltage adjustable version.
The regulator output current is internally limited and the device is protected against over-load and over-temperature conditions.
The MPQ2013 also includes thermal shutdown and current limiting fault protection, and is available in QFN8 (3x3mm) package.
- 2.5V to 40V Input Range
- 3.2µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Stable with Low-Value Output Ceramic Capacitor (> 0.47 µF)
- 150mA Specified Current
- 620mV Dropout at 150mA Load
- Available in Fixed and Adjustable Output (1.215V to 15V) Versions
- Output ±2% Accuracy
- Specified Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown
- -40°C to +125°C Specified Junction Temperature Range
- Available in TSOT23-5, QFN6 (2x2mm), or QFN8 (3x3mm) Packages
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Vdropout (mV)620 (IO:150mA)
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting
- PackageQFN-6 (2x2), QFN-8 (3x3)
- Vout (min) (V)1.25
- Vout (max) (V)15
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)41
- Iq (typ) (µA)3.2
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)150
- Vin (max) (V)40