Industrial Grade, Low-Noise, High-PSRR, 250mA, Linear Regulator
The MPQ20056 is a low-dropout linear regulator that supplies up to 250mA current with a 100mV dropout voltage and can operate from 2.5V to 5.5V input. The output voltage is preset at 1.8V or 3.3V for the two different packages. An external resistor divider can adjust the output voltage from 0.8V to 5V.
An internal PMOS pass element allows for a low 150μA ground current, making the MPQ20056 suitable for battery-powered devices. Other features include low-power shutdown, short-circuit protection, and thermal protection. The MPQ20056 is available in a 2mm×2mm 8-pin QFN and a 5-pin TSOT23-5 packages
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp. Range Limits
- Up to 250mA Output Current
- Low 100mV Dropout at 250mA
- Low 150μA Ground Current
- Low Noise: 13μVRMS typical (10Hz to 100kHz)
- 63dB PSRR @1kHz
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Fixed output voltage 1.8V and 3.3V.
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.8V to 5V
- Using an External Resistor Divider
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade
- Fixed Output Options1.8,3.3
- Vdropout (mV)100 (IO:250mA)
- 特性Current Limiting
- 封装QFN-8 (2x2), TSOT23-5
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Vout (max) (V)5
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)63
- Iq (typ) (µA)150
- Noise (µVrms)13
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)250
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)2.5
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ20056-G-00A evaluation board demonstrates the performance of MPQ20056-18, a low noise, low dropout and high PSRR linear regulator. It operates from a 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage and the output voltage is preset internally at 1.8V.
The EVQ20056-G-00A can supply up to 250mA of load current, and features current limiting, over temperature protection.
An internal PMOS pass element is used to allow a low 150μA ground current, making the MPQ20056-G suitable for battery-power devices.
US$ 25.00 + tax