- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- 4.5V to 18V Wide Operating Input Range
- 3A Continuous Load Current
- 50mO/22mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Integrated Inductor
- Fixed 1.4MHz Switching Frequency
- 1MHz-2MHz Frequency Sync
- Internal Power Save Mode for Light Load
- Power Good Indicator
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Available in QFN20 (3x5x1.6mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1400
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)18
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)6.5
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.9
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.32
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)16.2
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- EN ControlYes
- 封装QFN-20 (3x5x1.6)
- 特性EMI Tested, External Frequency Sync, Light-Load Efficiency, PWM and PFM Selection
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MPM3630 is a synchronous rectified, step-down Module converter with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 3A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3630 is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.
US$ 25.00 + tax