75V, 0.3A, High Efficiency, Synchronous Step-Down Power Module with Integrated Inductor
The MPM3570E is a high density, non-isolated DC-DC power module for space sensitive applications. The module offers a very compact solution to achieve 0.3A output current over a 4.5V to 75V wide input supply range, and can provide an adjustable output voltage from 1.0V to 5.0V via an external FB resistor (Default 3.3V output).
The MPM3570E integrates switching controller, power switches, inductors, a modest amount of input and output capacitors and all support components with an advanced 10×10×4.2mm size. And it requires a minimal number of standard external components. This compact solution significantly helps in system design and productivity by offering greatly simplified board design, layout and manufacturing requirements.
Ultra-high efficiency is achieved through the use of synchronous rectification and control techniques, especially under light-load condition. A 5μA shutdown quiescent current in full temperature range is good for battery-powered applications.
The module offers standard features, including of internal fixed soft-start, remote enable control and power OK indicator. It has fully integrated protections that include over-current protection, under-voltage lockout and thermal shutdown.
- Integrated Inductor, Switches, Controller
- High Efficiency Synchronous Mode Control
- Low Component Count and Small Size
- Ease of Design and Fastest Time to Market
- Wide 4.5V to 75V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 1.0V to 5.0V
- 0.3A Output Current
- 30μA Quiescent Current
- Ultra-fast Transient Response
- Internal Fixed Soft-Start Time
- Power OK Indicator
- Non-latch OCP and UVLO
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Remote Enable Control
- Dimension: 10mm×10mm×4.2mm
- Weight: 0.80g
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +125℃
- CISPR25 Class 5 Compliant
- fsw (max) (kHz)165
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)75
- Iout (max) (A)0.3
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.03
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)1
- Vout (min) (V)75
- EN ControlYes
- Special FeaturesEMI Tested, Light-Load Efficiency