4V-60V Input, Current Mode, Synchronous Step-Down Controller
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP9928 is a high-voltage, synchronous step-down switching regulator controller that can directly step down voltages from up to 60V. The MP9928 uses PWM current control architecture with accurate cycle-by-cycle current limiting. It is capable of driving dual N-channel MOSFET switches.
AAM Mode (Advanced asynchronous mode) enables non-synchronous operation and PFM mode to optimize light load efficiency.
The operating frequency of MP9928 can be programmed by an external resistor or synchronized to an external clock for noise-sensitive applications. Fault protections are available including a precision output over voltage protection (OVP), output over current protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP9928 is available in TSSOP20-EP package and QFN-20 (3mmx4mm) package.
- Wide 4V to 60V Operating Input Range
- Dual N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- Low Dropout Operation: Maximum Duty Cycle at 99.5%
- Programmable Frequency Range: 100kHz -1000kHz
- 180º Out-of-Phase SYNCO
- External Soft-Start and PG Pin
- Selectable Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Output Over Voltage Protection
- Internal LDO with Externally Power Supply Option
- Programmable CCM and AAM Pulse-Skipping Mode
- Accuracy Over Temperature Protection
- TSSOP20-EP package and QFN-20 (3mmx4mm) Package
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync, Frequency Adjustable, Hiccup Current Limit
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Regulated Outputs1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.75
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- PackageQFN-20 (3x4), TSSOP20 EP
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.995
- Vin (max) (V)60
- Vin (min) (V)4
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV9928-F-00B Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP9928. The MP9928 is a high-voltage, synchronous step-down controller that directly steps down voltages from up to 60V. The MP9928 uses PWM current control architecture with accurate cycle-by-cycle current limiting and is capable of driving dual N-channel MOSFETs.
The operating frequency of the MP9928 can be programmed by an external resistor or synchronized to an external clock for noise sensitive applications. Full protection features include precision output over-voltage protection (OVP), output over-current protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP9928 is available in TSSOP20-EP and QFN-20 (3mmx4mm) packages. This board is available in TSSOP20-EP package.
US$ 25.00 + tax