You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP9488 is a 7.5V to 450V, wide input, 300mA, step-down converter. The MP9488 is typically used in buck topology, but it can also support buck boost, boost, and flyback topology applications, even if the power supply range is very wide.
The MP9488 employs peak-current and variable-off-time control modes to regulate the output voltage. It integrates a high-voltage start-up circuit and one 500V MOSFET. The very simple structure helps achieve low cost and high input voltage. In light-load condition, the MP9488 peak current and switching frequency decrease as the load decreases, achieving high efficiency. This makes the MP9488 ideal for scooters, E-bikes, and other civil applications.
Full protection features include thermal shutdown, VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), overload protection (OLP), short-circuit protection (SCP), and open-loop protection.
The MP9488 is available in a SOIC-8 package.
- 7.5V to 450V Wide Input Range
- Integrated 500V MOSFET
- >500mA Switching Current Limit
- Peak-Current and Variable Off-Time Control
- Low VCC Operating Current
- Frequency Foldback
- Limited Maximum Frequency
- Peak Current Compression in Light Load
- Internal High-Voltage Current Source
- Thermal Shutdown (Auto-Restart)
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) with Hysteresis
- Timer-Based Overload Protection (OLP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Open-Loop Protection
- fsw (max) (kHz)64
- Vin (min) (V)7.5
- Vin (max) (V)450
- Iout (max) (A)0.3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)0.64
- Vfb (typ) (V)2.55
- Regulated Outputs1
- Control ModeOn-Off
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency