- Input Voltage Range: 2.8V to 5V
- Internal Soft-Start
- Output Maximum Current up to 110mA
- Fixed 5V Output Voltage with 30mV Ripple
- 2X Charge Pump
- Fixed 1.35MHz Switching Frequency
- Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- In-rush Current limit
- TSOT23-6 package and Lead (pb)-Free
- Special FeaturesInrush Current Limiting, Internal Soft Start, OCP
- Vout (min) (V)5
- Vout (max) (V)5
- fsw (max) (kHz)1350
- Iq (typ) (mA)2
- Iout (max) (A)0.11
- Vin (max) (V)5
High Performance Regulated Charge Pump Evaluation Board
The EV9361DJ-00A evaluation board is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the performance of MP9361, a high performance, regulated charge pump converter. Its input voltage ranges from 2.8V to VOUT. The output voltage is regulated to a fixed 5V.
No external inductor is required for simplicity and compactness. Internal soft-start circuit effectively reduces the in-rush current both while start-up and mode change.
This device, available in a TSOT23-6 package, provides a very compact system solution.
US$ 25.00 + tax